Unlinking your account
If you have registered your account to save your game progress, this can be reversed.
Please note that this may result in the inability to recover your account, should the need arise.
We recommend you keep a record of your unique DBID (game identifier), this number can be found in the game settings.
- If your game account is linked to your Facebook profile, you can contact our Support Team or follow these steps:
- Go to Facebook.com and log into your account
- On the top-right of the screen, tap on the downward-facing arrow and select Settings & Privacy
- Click on Apps & Websites
- Click on the Remove button next to any of the games you would like to unlink from your Facebook account
- If your game account is linked to your Apple Id (apple devices only) please contact our Support Team so we may remove that association
- If you game account is linked to an email address and password please contact our Support Team for removal
Account deletion (you no longer wish to play)