Welcome to Disruptor Beam Customer Service
Welcome to the support page for Disruptor Beam, the developers behind Star Trek Timelines! If you have a support request, please look through our Knowledge Base for an answer to your question. Or, if you cannot find an answer in the Knowledge Base, please submit a support request to our team.
To submit a support request:
1. Click on the "Submit a Request" button on the menu bar above this page. We encourage you to create a new login, as this will let you track your support requests.
2. Fill in information about your support request and the type of issue you are experiencing.
3. Our support team will get back to you as soon as possible.
We are pleased to experience the amount of engagement and excitement surrounding our 3.0 release, as well as that of Star Trek's newest addition, Star Trek: Discovery. Due to these events, we are however experiencing unusually high volumes of requests and feedback. Significant delays should be expected for any new support requests at this time. We know that this is not ideal, and we thank you for your patience.
We are currently prioritizing purchase issues and other more time-sensitive issues as best we can, which may result in wildly different wait times from one issue to another. There are steps you can take to avoid creating more delays and/or to help in getting your issue resolved more quickly:
1. Do not send multiple tickets for the same issue.
2. Be as precise and concise as possible in your description of the issue at hand.
3. If it involves a purchase in the Time Portal for Dilithium, do provide the name of the pack in question.
4. If it involves a purchase done with real currency, please provide a copy of the receipt from the relevant store/platform (a bank statement is not valid).
If you need to update your ticket you can reply to the email you received confirming that your request is in our system, or sign in here!
Note that the credentials for Zendesk are not the same as the one you use for the game. As long as you have sent a ticket in, your email address is already known on the portal and you will only need to create a password for your account.
When you go to log in, at the bottom-left you will see: "Have you emailed us? Get a password." Following that link and instructions will allow you to create credentials for our Support Portal.
Find us also at:
- ★ Gauntlet FAQ
- ★ Gauntlet - Overview
- ★ Is there a game guide available?
- Are my Starbase Bonuses active?
- Why am I unranked in the Battle Arena?
- When to expect special offers
- ★ Known Issues and Clarifications
- ★ FAQ - STAR TREK TIMELINES on Facebook Games and Facebook Gameroom
- ★ My game was reset. What should I do?
- ★ How do I play Star Trek Timelines on multiple devices or Facebook?
- I can't see a new feature. Why?
- How can I rate Star Trek Timelines?
- ★ Recipe out of date - what should I do?
- ★ How can I purchase more crew slots?
- ★ I can't dismiss my crew. Why?
- ★ The Replicator
- ★ Squadron, how to share crew?
- What are the roles of the crew?
- ★ Purchases made in other currencies than USD
- ★ Invoices from Apple App Store, things to know.
- ★ I have an issue with a purchase, what should I do?
- What can I expect from a Time Portal pack?
- How do I cancel my Monthly Card? Will my Monthly Card be automatically renewed?
- VIP: Bonus crew slots explained